Bavarian Nordic A/S (OMX: BAVA, OTC: BVNRY) today announced the acceptance of 4 poster presentations and one podium presentation at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting held June 1-5, 2018 in Chicago Illinois.
“We are very proud to participate in ASCO, the pre-eminent oncology meeting of the year. We look forward to sharing our progress with the medical community. This includes our phase 3 study of PROSTVAC, which while disappointing in its result, will still provide a number of academic and clinical learnings to the treatment field of prostate cancer, including the advancements in overall survival seen by current standards of care” said Paul Chaplin, President and CEO of Bavarian Nordic.
“Importantly, the additional posters accepted at ASCO may provide insights into our future development strategies. One study demonstrates the ability of PROSTVAC to drive increased numbers of T cells into newly diagnosed prostate cancer. Another study demonstrated that PROSTVAC combined with nivolumab is safe and has adequate clinical data in advanced metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer to proceed to the planned evaluation of this combination in the neoadjuvant setting of newly diagnosed disease, in cooperation with National Cancer Institute and Bristol-Myers Squibb,” Dr. Chaplin concluded.
Presentation and Poster Titles are as follows:
- Effect of rilimogene galvacirepvec/rilimogene glafolivec (PROSTVAC) on intra/peritumoral immune infiltrate in patients with localized prostate cancer undergoing radical prostatectomy. (Abstract number 5083)
Poster Session: Genitourinary (Prostate) Cancer. June 2, 2018 from 1:15PM – 4:45PM CDT
- Combination of a therapeutic cancer vaccine (PROSTVAC) and immune checkpoint inhibitors in prostate cancer. (Abstract number 5084)
Poster Session: Genitourinary (Prostate) Cancer. June 2, 2018 from 1:15 PM – 4:45 PM CDT
- A trial of CV301 in combination with anti-PD-1 therapy versus anti-PD-1 therapy in subjects with non-small cell lung cancer. (Abstract number TPS9108)
Poster Session: Lung Cancer-Non-Small Cell Metastatic. June 3, 2018 from 8:00AM -11:30AM CDT
- A sequential cohort study of combination immunotherapy with BN-brachyury vaccine, M7824, ALT-803 and epacadostat in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) (QuEST1). (Abstract number TPS3130)
Poster Session: Developmental Therapeutics – Immunotherapy. June 4, 2018 from 8:00AM-11:30AM CDT
- Results of PROSPECT: A randomized phase 3 trial of PROSTVAC-V/F (PRO) in men with asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic metastatic, castration-resistant prostate cancer. (Abstract number 5006)
Oral Abstract Session: Genitourinary (Prostate) Cancer. June 4, 2018 from 3:00 PM-6:00 PM CDT