Precision for Medicine is an industry-leading global CRO designed specifically to apply a biomarker-focused, precision medicine approach to therapeutic development.
What sets us apart is an end-to-end harmonized interconnected, one-stop-shop approach to novel and adaptive laboratory and translational research and complex biomarker trials coupled with expertise in kit development, logistics, sample management, and data sciences. This convergence of trials, labs, and data sciences is driving faster clinical development and approval.
The Precision specialties include:
- Central Lab Services
- Kitting, PBMC & Clinical Sample Processing
- Immune Monitoring Solutions at Any Scale
- Advanced Tissue & Liquid Biopsy Profiling
- Bioanalysis of Large Molecules, Complex Biologics, and Advanced Therapies
- Genomics Services
- Global Clinical Trial Management & Development Strategy
- Global Clinical Trial Design
- Biostatistics & Clinical Data Management
- Study Startup & Feasibility
- Patient Recruitment
- Manufacturing strategy
We apply our expertise to trials at all stages, from early development through approval. With over 3000 dedicated professionals in 40 locations worldwide and 12 specialty biomarker labs in North America, Europe, and APAC, we stand ready to help accelerate life-changing treatments anywhere around the globe.
For more information, please visit: https://www.precisionformedicine.com/