The Annual Anglonordic Life Science Conference is back for 2024. Join us on the 18th April for the 20th edition of this must-attend conference.
Date: 18th April 2024 (The Reception 17th April 2024 – venue TBC)
Conference Venue: etc Venues, County Hall, London, SE1 7BP
Brief: An invitation-only annual conference for Nordic and UK life science companies to meet European investors and partners.
Pricing: R&D Delegate: £550 +VAT
Pitch Presentation: £800 +VAT (includes 1 delegate pass)
Investment firms with funds participate free of charge (brokers and advisors may attend at R&D delegate rate).
Hashtags: #ANC24 #anglonordic #20thAnglonordic
LinkedIn: Anglonordic Life Science Conference
The event to discover, collaborate, and invest in the success of UK & Nordic life sciences.
The Annual Anglonordic Life Science Conference is back for 2024. Join us on the 18th April for the 20th edition of this must-attend conference. You will have opportunities to:
- MEET decision makers at leading and upcoming drug discovery and technology companies from the UK and Nordic regions, and investment firms throughout Europe.
- LEARN from major investment firms about the current status of European investment in life science technologies.
- GAIN insights from experienced life science operators within the Anglo-Nordic space.
The attendees will represent the following key drivers of the European life sciences growth sector:
- CEOs, CSOs and Heads of Business Development from Emerging Life Science Companies in the Anglo-Nordic sphere and Continental Europe
- Decision-makers from Europe’s key Investor firms and Pharma companies
- Key Supporters of the Life Science Ecosystem in Europe